We have all heard “Some people have all the luck.” “ Oh they are so lucky.” “ I wish that would happen to me.” Well it is time that you start creating your own luck and opportunities. Most of the successful people you see out there didn’t sit around waiting for something to fall into their laps. They went out and made it happen. Here are some steps to take to help you in your road of Luck.
1- Write down and put deadlines on Goals-
· Start by making a list of your goals. You don’t need to think of ways to achieve them right now because that will come later when you polish your goals.
· Deadlines make daily progress more likely. Aim to make progress in little goals or short-term goals, such as hourly, daily or weekly and categorize these goals.
· Make your own action plan, and follow through on them.
· Polish your plans as you go and remain open to new opportunities.
2- Raise your expectations
· Be Ready for new ideas. As soon as inspiration hits, find a way to write it down.
· If you believe in your ideas, you can then make positive changes at many levels or “Luck”.
· Realize that lucky people focus on “getting it done."
· Pump up your goals any way that you can.
3- Work smarter not Harder
· Use connections with other people to help accomplish your goals.
· Don’t ever presume you need to make your luck on your own.
· Be ready when opportunity arrives.
4- Look for new experiences
· Be a self-made genius- Devote yourself fully and recognize that true improvement takes time.
· With your sense of direction in place, seek and find what you’re looking for, pursuing your goals and focusing on your plan.
5- Be Positive
· Happiness and joy are choices. Choose joy. Happiness can come by choosing to be inspired and investing and using your time wisely. Have fun by doing your work. Put on more genuine smiles, and avoid the fake or pasted on grin.
Ultimately, the key to seizing luck is to finish what you start. Or if at first you don't succeed try, try again.
About this Author: Kelli Roethel has 5 years experience in the Health insurance industry as a Cobra specialist. She is owner, co-founder and Manager of the Life1010 program, which is designed to help individuals through a step-by-step process of getting their lives and businesses in order. The program focuses on emergency preparedness, creating an effective spending plan, health and wellness, and retirement planning. She has helped the business in creative aspects of social media and event planning. Kelli as a part time stay at home mom enjoys helping others get their lives organized. Loves the joy of watching others realize how important it is to be
prepared for life’s crazy ups and downs.