Green Chili Eggs
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Yield 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 can diced green chili's
- 1 tablespoon diced white onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby/jack cheese
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice up onion and add onion and green chili's to bowl.
- Add eggs and heavy whipping cream
- Heat frying pan and add olive oil
- When oil is hot add egg mixture and cook eggs until done, salt and pepper to taste.
- When eggs are done top with colby/jack cheese and put lid on frying pan to let cheese melt.
- Put bread in toaster and toast to liking.
- Top toast with butter and honey.
- Serve & wait for the complements!!!